About the Chubby Kitty Stamping

Welcome to the Chubby Kitty Blog, here you will be able to come and see some of the wonderful projects that I have created. You will also be able to see what my cat, Noel, ( a.k.a Chubby Kitty) is up to. I will be posting every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. So, sit back and enjoy!



What are you up to today,Chubby Kitty?

What are you up to today,Chubby Kitty?
So this is where Lucky likes to be, oh Lucky look who is popular now.....

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Be Back in a Day or Two!

Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting lately. I had a big project due and have been busy at school. Don't worry though I will be back up and running again this Friday. Make sure you come back because you never know what suprise I might be posting and I'll be changing Noel's picture so you will want to see what she has been up to.

Talk to you in a few days and Thanks for understanding.
XOXO Lizzy!

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

just remember, all work and no play ain't fun at all LOL

Cheryl said...

No problem. School has to come first. We'll be back to see what you post.

Cheryl & Liz